Girl if you want to figure out how to get a guy to like you, I have all the answers you need below. I am going to list 50 of the best ways you can get a guy to like you, want to date you, and ask you out in hopes to be your boyfriend. I know if you do these things that his interest level is going to go through the roof.
How To Get A Guy To Like You:
- Have emotional stability. The reasons a lot of men don’t open up to a woman is they’re afraid that if they do, you’re going to take advantage of their words, hold it against them, or something is going to change. Just because he tells you how he feels doesn’t mean you have to spill your heart and guts to him.
- Show your value. Value is everything.
- Give more than take. If you want to get a guy to really like you and want to date you, you must give 51% and he gives 49%. He should be thinking the same way. If you do something for someone expecting something out of it, that’s a transaction and you will get nowhere.
- Have a freedom of outcome. Just have fun, hangout, and build attraction. Too many women are worried about titles. Instead of trying to seal the title, build attraction and the title will come. That’s how you get a guy to like you.
- Show your assets and not your liabilities. Guys weigh the pros and cons when they’re considering dating a girl. If you want him to date you show him why he should and what makes you different from other women.
- Have a life of your own.
- Be in your feminine energy. The feminine energy naturally pulls a man in. Be nurturing, caring, loving, let him take lead, court you, and so on.
- Let him be in his masculine energy. Men love to feel masculine. If a guy realizes he’s in his natural energy around you, he is going to want to be around you more. This in return will get him to invest in you and want to be your boyfriend.
- Let him be a leader.
- Let him be the provider and satisfier and then show him he’s doing a good job.
- Limit red flags. Don’t be needy, clingy, and a hassle. As I said earlier, these are the liabilities that will push a guy away and make him not want to date you. A guy will never like you if you show these things.
- Limit texting dramatically. If you want to learn how to get a guy to like you, then cut back on texting. It kills attraction.
- Always be escalating. Attraction is all about moving forward and progressing.
- Don’t ask a guy to be your boyfriend in the beginning. No need to. Don’t put the cart before the horse.
- Ask a guy to be your boyfriend at the 6-8 week mark. Guys know around the 4 week mark whether they want to be with you or not.
- Instead of worrying about the title, worry about building attraction.
- Get him to invest in you before building rapport. Not the other way around. There is no way he will open up to you if he doesn’t know, like, and trust you.
- Pacing is everything. Don’t move to fast or too slow. The problem a lot of women make is they move too fast in the beginning or try to match his speed. Guys ALWAYS initiate a lot in the beginning and then mellow out.
- Don’t meet a guy online. The chances of it working out are slim. Not saying you can’t find a boyfriend online. It’s just harder due to low ego men and competition.
- Try hard as possible to avoid long distance relationships. They end up all work and no play.
- Build sexual tension from the beginning with light flirting. Sexual tension is a big thing for men. If you don’t have it, he will never make you his girlfriend.
- Be quick witted.
- Raise your standards. Never lower your standards just to keep a guy around.
- Don’t use a man to make yourself happy.
- Make him want to be a better man.
- Be a master of good conversation.
- Be the best storyteller. Not in the sense that you tell him stories. But through your vibe and action. He needs to know why his life is better with you in it than without.
- Be his escape. Guys want to go to a girl and know that life is going to be easier. Not come home from work or be stressing out and look down at his phone and see you nagging or bugging him.
- Let him pull away and have space if he needs it.
- Don’t force him to talk about his feelings when he’s not ready.
- Build trust. Not in the way you think of trust. But men never open up because they don’t want to be ridiculed and have his words be held against him.
- Close proximity. It builds sexual tension and it will get him to like you and want to date.
- Limit jealousy. The only reason people get jealous is because they’re feeling insecure or they lack something.
- Be elusive but don’t play hard to get.
- Again, don’t play hard to get. Just have a life of your own.
- Let go of pride and trying to play mind games to regain ground and power.
- Be independent but let him court you. Men want to court you because that’s the masculine energy. Not because they have to because you can’t take care of yourself emotionally.
- Be positive and limit drama in your life.
- Don’t talk negative about people. Especially his friends and family.
- Share secrets.
- Don’t take it too seriously.
- Sexual innuendos.
- Be a master cuddler.
- Inside jokes
- Show him why you’re different than other girls. If you don’t, then why would he ever want to take himself off the market to date you?
- Take care of yourself and your body. If you don’t take care of yourself then why should he care about you? Like I always tell women, we are all a brand. Show off your brand.
- Dress to impress.
- Looks get you in the door. Personality keeps you there.
- Be unshakable.
- Win his friends and family over.
Frequently Asked Questions On How To Get A Guy To Like You And Date You:
How can I tell if he likes me?
What do guys look for in a girl?
For the most part, guys just want to know that is his life better with you in it or without? Yous how this by limiting red flags, showing value, building sexual attraction, adding instead of taking, and making him feel like a better man.
If you do those 50 things, this guy is going to want to date and be your boyfriend. He’s going to like you, ask you out, want to show you off, and keep you by his side. Let me know if you think there are anymore ways to get a guy to like you and I may add them to the list!